My top 5 at 5 St Clair beach Dunedin , NZ
Favorite things to do before, after and during a surf at St Clair beach in Dunedin, NZ, mostly revolving around food .
Nothing is more comforting on a cold day than a hot drink and a belly full of doughy goodness...
1) Grab a hot cinnamon brioche at Starfish cafe , with butter. The outside is soft and the inside has crunchy bits.
2) Sip a hot nutty blend from the Esplanade Cafe while watching the sea lions terrorize the surfers , feeling pretty smug that I have already come in and are enjoying a hot drink up above, while killer sea lions terrorize down below ...
3) Lounge around on the north facing bean bags that are set up over by the heated salt water pool at St Clair beach ( they do BTW serve an excellent iced coffee, it would be rude not too ).
4) The water is so clear at St Clair just getting amongst it out on the point makes my heart swell.
5) The Wendys , sometimes playing on a friday night at the SouthCoast Boardriders club. Surf Rock, punk, my fave.
#NoFilter Photo by Feather Unsure